Acne and Scar:
Your skin has minuscule gaps considered pores that can get obstructed by oil, microscopic organisms, dead skin cells, and soil. At the point when this happens, you may build up a pimple or “zit.” If your skin is more than once influenced by this condition, you may have skin break out or acne. So, when acne get severe needs treatment so consult us for acne scar treatment.
According to the Skin Hair expert’s acne is the most common skin condition in, it can be painful, particularly when it’s severe. It can also cause emotional distress. Skin inflammation that shows up all over can influence your confidence and, after some time, may cause lasting physical scarring.
Skin inflammation scars are typically the consequence of excited imperfections brought about by skin pores engorged with overabundance oil, dead skin cells and microbes. The pore swells, causing a break in the follicle divider. Shallow injuries are normally minor and recuperate rapidly. Most genuine scarring is brought about by the more serious types of skin inflammation, with knobs. The best methodology is to get treatment for skin break out or acne not long after it shows up.
Acne Scar Treatment:
There are many effective treatments for acne that reduce both the number of pimples you get and your chance of scarring.
Below are some Acne Scar Treatments available at Skin and Hair clinic in Pune.
PRP (PLATLET RICH PLASMA) face treatment:
In this we will take 8 – 10 ml blood of patient, centrifuge it & separate growth factor from it. It causes clot formation which leads to hemostasis and initiation of healing process by growth factor. Use for acne scar as well as anti-aging procedure.
It is a revolutionary micro-needling device which aims to tighten, lift and rejuvenate skin. It’s action is same like dermaroller.
Derma roller/ microneedling treatment:
It is a skin needling device with many small surgical needles. It creates microscopic channels, which release growth factor, promote scar less healing with collagen production.
TCA cross treatment:
It induce dermal thickening – collagen production by necrosis of the floor which heal results in elevation of floor.
How can acne be prevented?
It’s difficult to prevent acne. But you can take steps at home to help prevent acne after treatment. These steps include:
- washing your face twice a day with an oil-free cleanser
- using an over-the-counter acne cream to remove excess oil
- avoiding makeup that contains oil
- removing makeup and cleaning your skin thoroughly before bed
- showering after exercising
- avoiding tight-fitting clothing
- eating a healthy diet with minimal refined sugars
- reducing stress
- Speak with our doctor to learn more about strategies to manage your acne.
- Acne Scar Treatment
- Botox Treatment
- Dermal Filler
- Vitiligo Treatment
- Keloid Treatment
- Alopecia Areata Hair Loss Treatment
- Hyperhidrosis Treatment
- Cosmetic Dermatologist
- Skin Care Clinic
- Chemical Peeling Treatment
- Anti Ageing Treatment
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Hair Fall Treatments pune
- Hair Restoration
- Hair Transplant
- Hair Baldness Treatment
- PRP Hair Therapy and Treatment
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Excimer Laser
- Fungal Infection
- Fungal Infection of the skin
- Future Trends in Hair Transplant
- Liposuction Before and After
- 6 Things About Laser Hair Removal
- Everything You Need To Know About Rhinoplasty
- Types of Surgery
- Non-Surgical Hair Replacement
- 5 Surgical Hair Loss Treatment Options
- 10 Home Remedies for Dry Hair
- What Causes White Hair ?
- Dandruff Remedy and Cause